Taking care of your heart can be critical to maintaining good health so that you can do all of the things you love.
Providing the right care for your heart requires medical expertise, technology and a compassionate team that is devoted to serving your needs. SageWest offers diagnostic care, treatment options and rehabilitative programs that can help keep your heart healthy for the long run.
SageWest Health Care received chest pain center accreditation from the American College of Cardiology. They are dedicated to providing our patients with heart care treatment. As an accredited facility, they use methods to ensure that patients receive:
- Right care at the right time to minimize or eliminate heart damage due to heart attack
- Timely and accurate diagnoses to reduce the disruption to your life and get you back home as soon as possible
- Help and communication to better understand how to respond to your heart emergencies
- Improved quality of life after a heart episode
- Non-invasive diagnostics, including stress testing, EKG and ultrasound including Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Cardiac catheterization
- Fractional flow reserve
- Balloon angioplasty
- Coronary stent
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD)
- Disease intervention
- Peripheral vascular intervention
The Catheterization Laboratory and Cardiac Specialists are here to evaluate your needs and provide treatment. Construction of the Cath Lab is running on schedule. SageWest anticipates everything to be complete and the Cath Lab up and going by the beginning of May. They will be able to do both inpatient and outpatient cath procedures in the lab. Staff recruitment and support staff training is all in progress. When it comes to the health of your heart, we’re at the heart of your care.
*Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, cdc.gov