At this time, providers at Fremont Orthopaedics will see patients with urgent needs and new injuries at our Lander and Riverton office locations. Our practice is able to provide same day and next day appointments to individuals with urgent bone, joint, and extremity problems and injuries.
We are pleased to offer telehealth visits to many patients, such as those needing follow-up care. A telehealth visit consists of a videoconference via a HIPAA compliant web platform or a telephone consultation with your provider at a designated appointment time. Telehealth allows our patients the opportunity to continue to receive specialized orthopaedic care and guidance from home. We encourage patients interested in a telehealth visit to call our office.
Our providers are committed to working with all patients, especially senior citizens and those with chronic health issues or other concerns, to individualize their care plans and treatment arrangements during this challenging time.
In order to minimize the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and other illnesses to our patients and staff, we are asking patients to be aware of the following:
- If you need to be evaluated urgently and are experiencing a fever or illness symptoms or have been in close contact with a sick person, please call our office prior to arriving so that we can provide you with instructions and make indicated preparations to provide your care.
- Patients are requested to limit visitors accompanying them to the clinics to one adult in good health.
- All patients and visitors can expect a temperature evaluation and symptom screening upon arrival.
- Please understand that our staff may be wearing a combination of gowns, gloves, masks, and eye protection as we provide your care, in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Wyoming Department of Health guidelines.
- Clinic surfaces are frequently sanitized and disinfected with solutions qualified for use against COVID-19 and other pathogens.
From Dr. Cory Lamblin and Dr. Ben Francisco:
It is an honor to live and work among the dynamic, hardworking, and caring people of Fremont County. We have confidence in the resilience of our community. We stand together with our fellow healthcare providers, local business owners, and all of you; we will continue to support each other as we face this unique challenge.