January 8th meeting agenda for Town of Dubois
JANUARY 8, 2020 – TOWN OF DUBOIS GOVERNING BODY AGENDA
TWO (2) REGULAR MEETINGS ARE HELD EACH MONTH – 2nd Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ~ 4th Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
PUBLIC HEARING – A Public Hearing regarding the transfer of ownership of a Retail Liquor License from the Ramshorn Inn Redevelopment, LLC to McKibben – Gaddis, LLC, coinciding with the real estate closing and ending June 30, 2020.
CALL REGULAR MEETING TO ORDER – Pledge of Allegiance
1. APPROVE AGENDA – Consider approving agenda as presented
2. MINUTES – Consider accepting minutes as presented: December 11, 2019 Regular Meeting
3. REPORTS All written reports presented in packets are available for viewing at the Clerk’s Office.
a. Mayor’s Report h. Town Water Usage Report
b. Council Reports i. Planning Commission Report (No Quorum)
c. Sheriff’s Office Report j. Headwaters Community Arts & Conference Report
d. Airport Report k. Forest Service Report
e. Fire Department Report l. Municipal Court Report
f. Animal Control Report m. TAD Report
g. PW Staff Report n. Wind River Visitor’s Council Report
Gretchen Mack – Ongoing issue with Senior Center dumpster being overfilled, not closed and trash on ground.
Official e-mail for Town of Dubois is: [email protected] Any correspondence addressed to council will be forwarded to appropriate e-mail addresses, copied and mailed, or personally delivered by the Clerk’s Office.
• Second meeting in February has been rescheduled to Monday, February 24, 2020.
• WAM Winter Conference – February 26-28, 2020 – Cheyenne Little America – Mayor Meyer will be attending.
• Special Work Session – Determine a Saturday in February to hold a special work session to discuss future projects.
5. Code Enforcement Position – The subject will be on every other agenda for discussion/ consideration per Councilmember Bennett’s request of October 9, 2019.
6. Urban Big Game Reduction Permit Renewal – Discuss renewal of permit 56-206 for 2020.
7. Town Code, Title 2 – Administration
Appointments – Town Code 2-7-1: Consider ratifying Mayor Meyer’s appointments. Mayor does not vote on his own appointments.
Attorney: Western Law Associates
Municipal Judge: Rob Denhardt, Circuit Court Judge acting as Dubois Municipal Court Judge
Town Clerk: Sandy Hust
Content continues below[adrotate group="12"]
8. Temporary Catering Permits and Open Container Permits – Consider approving Temporary Catering Permits/Open Container Permits:
Rustic Pine Tavern – January 11, 2020, 5:00PM – 10:00PM – VFW Conference, Headwaters Arts and Conference Center
Rustic Pine Tavern – January 25, 2020, 4:00PM – 10:00PM – Soup-A-Nanny, Headwaters Arts and Conference Center
9. Retail Liquor License Ownership Transfer – Pursuant to the Public Hearing, consider approving the transfer of ownership of a retail liquor license from Ramshorn Inn Redevelopment, LLC to McKibben – Gaddis, LLC upon the closing of the real estate transaction.
10. Horse Creek Road Paving Project Condemnation; Easement – Consider ratifying payment made on December 19, 2019 payable to Clerk of District Court in the amount of $2,364.06 per Resolution 19-018 passed August 28, 2019.
11. Horse Creek Road Paving Project Property Condemnation; Easement – Consider ratifying payment made on December 19, 2019 payable to Clerk of District Court in the amount of $2,875.40 per Resolution 19-019 passed August 28, 2019.
12. Ordinance No. 443
AN ORDINANCE GRANTING TO DUBOIS TELEPHONE EXCHANGE, INC, A NONEXCLUSIVE FRANCHISE TO CONSTRUCT, OPERATE, AND MAINTAIN A TELEPHONE SYSTEM THROUGHOUT THE TOWN OF DUBOIS
Consider approving Ordinance No. 443 on First Reading
13. Ordinance No. 444
AN ORDINANCE GRANTING TO HIGH PLAINS POWER, INC., A WYOMING CORPORATION A NON-EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND FRANCHISE TO OPERATE AN ELECTRICAL SYSTEM THROUGHOUT THE TOWN OF DUBOIS
Consider approving Ordinance No. 444 on First Reading
14. TAD Grant Reimbursement Request – Dubois Rodeo Association – Consider approving a grant reimbursement for $3,200.00. Grant request was approved April 10, 2019.
15. Dubois/Crowheart Weed Management MOU – The last MOU signed during the Baker administration was in 2002. Consider approving and authorizing Mayor Meyer to sign an updated MOU reviewed by Attorney Sollars.
16. TAD Funds Payables – Consider approving TAD Fund payments dated January 3, 2020.
17. Accounts Payable – Consider approving Accounts Payable list dated January 3, 2020
Executive Session – Legal
Town of Dubois meeting agendas and minutes are available by clicking here.
Advertisement[adrotate group="12"] [adrotate group="12"]