Shoshoni Elementary School (Fremont #24) is seeking highly motivated and energetic Elementary Teachers to join our team for the 2020-2021 School Year
Our Vision is to empower all learners to succeed in an ever-changing world. Our Mission is to partner with students, parents, staff and the community, as learners together, to create a safe, progressive educational experience where students are inspired to reach their full potential, and success is an expectation for all.
Elementary Ed K-6 Endorsement Required
GRADE LEVEL TO BE DETERMINED
CERTIFIED TEACHING POSITION JOB DESCRIPTION
REPORTS TO: Building Administrator and Superintendent of Schools
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: To be determined by Administration and the Board of Trustees
JOB SUMMARY: To provide a well organized, smoothly functioning class environment in which students can take full advantage of the instructional programs and available resource materials.
QUALIFICATIONS: Wyoming State Department Certification in the appropriate teaching area.
- Meets and instructs the student(s) in the locations and the time designated.
- Develops and maintains a classroom environment conducive to effective learning within the limits of the resources provided by the district.
- Prepares for assigned classes, showing written evidence of preparation upon request of the immediate supervisor.
- Encourages students to set and maintain high standards of classroom behavior.
- Provides an effective program of instruction in accordance with the adopted curriculum consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capacities of the individuals or student group involved.
- Strives to implement by instruction and action, the district’s philosophy of education, instructional goals, and objectives.
- Takes reasonable and necessary precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintains records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations.
- Assists in upholding and enforcing school rules and administrative regulations.
- Attends and participates in faculty and department meetings.
- Cooperates with other members of the staff in planning instructional goals, objectives, and methods.
- Makes recommendations and/or assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
- Works to establish and maintain open lines of communication with students, parents, and colleagues concerning both the academic and behavioral progress of students.
- Makes provisions for being available to students and parents for education-related purposes when necessary and under reasonable terms.
- Performs related duties as assigned by the administration in accordance with district policies and practices.
- Lesson plans will be provided to administration upon request.
- Substitute folders must be kept up-to-date at all times.
Add Your Own Listings! Sign up is FREE! Click Here To Get Started!
Serving you since 1997! Automotive Parts and Body Shop. We are committed to great prices and excellent service! Contact us today if you don’t see the brand you want on the site. We have a huge offline selection.
Family own and operated. Western hospitality with updated Motel rooms, a full service American style Restaurant and Lounge.