Location – Riverton, WY
As the Brunton Production Supervisor there is a lot of room for personal development. Much of that will be gained by actively developing and improving our ability to manufacture world leading Outdoor products. The Production Supervisor is responsible for achieving long and short term objectives including scheduling, production efficiency, quality, scrap, yield, safety, set-ups, and training. The right candidate will be able to independently make decisions to maintain efficient production workflow and work close with the production teams and technicians to reallocate tasks or reschedule production as necessary.
In 1894, D.W. BRUNTON, a Canadian-born geologist and mining engineer, commissioned a skilled watch repairman out of Denver, Colorado to manufacture his invention—the Pocket Transit Compass. The precision instrument became world-famous and freed outdoorsmen of the bulky equipment of that time. Often simply called a “Brunton”, the Brunton Transit compass remains the Gold Standard in areas from Geology to Forestry, Engineering and by other professionals who demand functionality, craftsmanship and durability. Brunton is part of the Fenix Outdoor Group including Fjällräven, Primus, Royal Robins, Hanwag and Tierra.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Manage daily activities for production to ensure a continuous workflow.
– Monitors quality, safety, and production performance by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
– Maintaining, Improving and documenting production instructions and processes.
– Train production personnel as needed to perform required jobs and promote employee growth
– Collect and report data as required.
– Together with technicians perform machine set-ups and make adjustments as needed.
– Foster a strong work ethic built on teamwork and continuous improvement.
– Monitor non-inventory supplies needed for production.
– Open/close responsibilities of the production facility
– Together with Engineering and Maintenance troubleshoot and maintain manufacturing equipment to secure a safe work environment and efficient production.
– Contribute in planning and execution of company strategies
– Step in and support assembly and production as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
– Advanced skills in MS Office
– Organizational and leadership abilities
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Self-motivated with a results-driven approach and good problem-solving skills
– High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
– Knowledge of lean and sustainable manufacturing process highly desirable.
– Creativity, initiative, and personal accountability necessary to drive results
– Brunton offers a 10h 4 day work week and is closed Fridays. During peak season Fridays are sometimes used to catch up on production schedule
– The role is an hourly position with an opportunity to move to salaried.
– This roles does not include any direct report but the right candidate with the right ambition can grow into a more senior management position.
Add Your Own Listings! Sign up is FREE! Click Here To Get Started!
January 22, 2020, 5:15 am-May 15, 2020, 6:15 am2660 Peck Ave Riverton
April 2, 2020, 11:00 am-12:30 pm106 W Adams Ave Riverton
April 2, 2020, 2:00 pm-3:00 pm205 S 10th St Lander
April 2, 2020, 2:30 pm-3:30 pm7 Shipton Ln Fort Washakie
April 2, 2020, 5:30 pm-7:30 pm2500 N Federal Blvd Riverton
Link to your Place Listing RTO Point S Tire & Auto Service : 7:00 am - 6:00 pmMon7:00 am - 6:00 pmTue7:00 am - 6:00 pmWed7:00 am - 6:00 pmThu7:00 am - 6:00 pmFri7:00 am - 6:00 pmSat7:00 am - 1:00 pmSunClosed Local tire and auto shop in Riverton, WY providing comprehensive service and repair and the best brands available in tires.
Link to your Place Listing Mr. D’s Food Center : 6:00 am - 11:00 pmMon6:00 am - 11:00 pmTue6:00 am - 11:00 pmWed6:00 am - 11:00 pmThu6:00 am - 11:00 pmFri6:00 am - 11:00 pmSat6:00 am - 11:00 pmSun6:00 am - 11:00 pm We are your local community connection for high quality foods, friendly service and great prices. Our family-owned store offers a convenient one-stop shop where you can find everything you need from the everyday essentials to specialty items from around the
Phat Foam Insulation is locally owned and operated by Jason and Tanya Redman. Established in 2008 serving all of Fremont County, now serving all of Wyoming as well as surrounding states. We offer a wide variety of residential and commercial
County 10’s mission is to connect the community by engaging its influencers. We are a media and marketing company that operates Fremont County’s Community News Stream, county10.com. Prefer to listen to Fremont County content? Check out our podcast network, 10Cast.
Westward Heights Care Center is a locally owned, non-profit facility directed by a volunteer board of local citizens. The management services of Vetter Senior Living oversee the day to day operations of the facility, in matters pertaining to long-term care.