The Lander Medical Clinic & Western Family Care have shared the following announcement and update with the community:
Lander & Riverton: We appreciate your understanding with the many updates and changes. Please know that we are still seeing patients in the clinic for wellness, follow-up visits, and sick visits, however we are happy to cancel or reschedule appointments if needed.
OUR ABILITY TO TEST FOR COVID-19 IS LIMITED BY SUPPLY AND MUST BE ORDRED BY OUR PROVIDERS PER WYOMING DEPT OF HEALTH & CDC GUIDELINES.
In an effort to minimize exposure to patients and staff:
• We are working on telehealth options – Please Portal message us if you are interested.
• Please call ahead for walk-in appointments.
• Follow directions by staff and signs to go to the correct entrance; this is an ongoing effort and may be subject to change, please have patience and be courteous to our staff directing you.
• We are checking the temperatures of everyone who enters the building.
• For most concerns regarding respiratory symptoms, we are trying to see patients in their cars.
We have changed our hours for urgent care to 8AM – 5PM Monday – Friday: This is a temporary measure and we will notify the community of further changes.
Please be patient with our front staff as our call volume remains high. Also, make proper use of a face mask should you be asked to put one on.
We are committed to keeping our patients and staff as healthy and safe as possible. We are proud to support our community in this ongoing situation.
Lander Medical Clinic & Western Family Care
The latest COVID-19 updates from County 10 can be found here.