9:50 a.m. Update: All No Unnecessary Travel alerts have lifted except for WY 134 between US 26/WY789 and WY 133
Overnight snowfall and a bit of wind in some parts of Wyoming have created a handful of travel warnings from the Wyoming Department of Transportation. As of 6:30 a.m., in Fremont County;
- US 26 between Diversion Dam Jct and Riverton is No Unnecessary Travel
- US 20/26 between Moneta to Waltman is No Unnecessary Travel
7:00 a.m. WYDOT has added more No Unnecessary Travel warnings
- WY 135 between WY 789 and WY 139
- WY 133 between Kinnear and Pavillion
- WY 134 between US 26/WY789 and WY 133
Most other County 10 areas are listed as slick with blowing snow.
Statewide only one winter closure exists as of 6:30 a.m.
- US 789 between Baggs and Creston Junction is CLOSED