November 5th Riverton City Council meeting agenda
Regular Council Meeting – Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 7:00 pm
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
- Ward I: Kyle Larson, Cory Rota
- Ward II: Karla Borders, Rebecca Schatza
- Ward III: Mike Bailey, Tim Hancock
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
- Approval of the Minutes – October 15, 2019 Regular Council Meeting.
- Approval of the Minutes – November 5, 2019 Finance Committee Meeting.
- Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – November 5, 2019.
- Open Container Permit Application: Riverton Holiday Festival, Holiday Festival Opening Ceremonies, Main Street up to East Fremont St and East Washington St from 2nd Street West to Federal Blvd, December 6, 2019, 5 pm – 10 pm.
9) Public Hearing & Consideration of New Restaurant Liquor License: More Burgers Riverton, LLC.
10) Public Hearing & Consideration of Fireworks Permit Application: The Riverton Holiday Festival – Cameron Fehring.
11) Recycling Program Discussion.
12) Bid Award: Eastern Shoshone Business Park Storm Water Detention Ponds.
13) Ordinance No. 19-011, 3rd & Final Reading: Prohibiting Engine Brakes in City Limits.
14) Public Hearing & Consideration of Resolution Nos. 1400, 1401, 1402: Adjusting Water, Wastewater, and Sanitation Utility Rates.
15) Riverton Medical District (RMD) Joint Powers Discussion.
16) Consideration of Black Hills Energy Easement on Airport Property.
17) Riverton Valley Irrigation District Agreement.
Reports and Comments:
18) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
19) City Administrator’s Report.
20) Mayor’s Comments.
21) Executive Session – If Needed.
“Excellence in Service to the Rendezvous City”