Our community is amazing and we greatly appreciate the kindness and thoughtfulness of everyone for providing masks, food and supplies to our staff. Together we stand to serve our community.
What a huge surprise! Our staff are very grateful for all of your donations.
If possible, donated food to be packaged individually in grab and go containers for the healthcare providers.
Many thanks to all!
- Orchard Church – Granola for snacks
- Anonymous – Middle Fork Lunch Lander ICU and Snacks to Wind River Clinic Brown Sugar Coffee Roastery
- Lander Bake Shop – Coffee and baked goodies
- Jeff Stanbury- Stanbury & Strike PC – Dinner to ER from Tony’s Pizza
- China Garden – Dinner
- Kathryn and Paul Primrose – Lander ED, dinner from Mr. D’s
- CWC Art teacher – 4 boxes N95s
- Family Dollar and Lander Community – Soda, water, and candy
- Wyoming Catholic College – Food
- Wilderness Medicine Institute – Gloves, hand sanitizer, assorted homemade soups for lunch
- Tom Hardy – Partial box N95
- Fremont Development (Ryan Anderson) – 23 N95s
- Mel Meyer- Lander Ambulance – 60 N95s
- Gwen Osterman – Partial box N95
- Conoco Phillips – 20 boxes of simple masks
- Wind River Realty – Dinner 3/23 Monday