‘The Pepper Family Benefit’ is tomorrow night; tickets still available
Tomorrow, January 18th from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm is The Pepper Family Benefit at the Fremont Center located at 1010 Fairgrounds Drive in Riverton.
If you cannot make the benefit but would like to make a monetary donation to the Pepper family, you can do so at any of the three Atlantic City Federal Credit Union (ACFCU) locations. The account number is 201907021 and under the name Brigett Bunker-Todd Pepper & Family.
Tickets can still be purchased online by clicking here or at the door tomorrow night. Tickets are $15 per person or $50 for a family of four and include a meal.
Restaurants providing food tomorrow night include:
- Bunk’s BBQ – pulled pork sliders, coleslaw, smoked mac & cheese
- The Hitching Rack – crab stuffed mushrooms, bacon wrapped pickles
- Mama Dia’s LLC – meatballs
- Ginny Carlson Warren – muffalattas, natchitoches
- Gary’s Rojo o Verde – homemade chips and salsa
- Kai Espresso- fruit cups
- Patty Nelson – assorted cookies
Non-alcoholic Beverage Bar provided by:
- Central Bank & Trust
The evening includes:
- A silent auction as well as a live auction with Brandon Haun.
- Cory Rota will be providing his DJ services.
- Blake Hays, of Bob’s Fire and Safety, will be educating/demonstrating how to properly use fire extinguishers.
- Red Cross will be there with a sign-up sheet for free installation of smoke detectors in your home.
- County Fire will have their fire simulator trailer; a 30ft long obstacle course of real scenarios.
Advertisement[adrotate group="12"] [adrotate group="12"]