Today in the 10 | October 28, 2019
- Civil Air Patrol Open House – Tuesday, October 29⋅5:30 – 7:30pm at Lander Armory – 31 Leedy Dr, Lander – Annual open house, Fremont County Element of the Yellowstone Regional Composite Squadron of the CAP.
- Haunted Halls of Hudson – Wednesday, October 30, 4:00 – 11:00 pm, Hudson Town Hall – There will be two mazes; one for the younger children, and a second, scary version for older kids and adults. WARNING: not for the faint of heart!
- ? ? 4th Annual Haunted House & Canned Food Drive – Wednesday, October 30, 7:00 – 11:00 pm, Lander Carquest
- Community Halloween Carnival – Boys & Girls Club of the Eastern Shoshone Tribe, Fort Washakie, Oct. 30, 6-8 pm – Games, prizes, candy and more!
- Wind River Tribal Court Trunk or Treat – Thursday, October 31, 9:00 – 11:00 am, 109 Norkok St, Fort Washakie –
- Eastern Shoshone Tribe Trunk or Treat – Thursday, October 31, 12:45 – 4:45 pm, 14 N Fork Rd, Fort Washakie – Eastern Shoshone Tribe Departments are hosting a Trunk or Treat at the Post Office parking lot.
- Shoshone Rose Casino Halloween Party – Thursday, October 31, 5:00 – 9:00 pm – $10 in FREE PLAY for everyone in 50% costume 18+ until 9 pm, DJ Dance – Contests for Cash Prizes 18+ 6 pm-9 pm, Trick or Treating for the kids 5-8 pm
- Stock Doc Halloween Costume Contest *- October 31, 3-5:30 pm, Stock Doc – This is our 6th annual Halloween Costume Contest! Bring your family and furry loved ones for appetizers, candy, fun, pictures, and prizes! Prizes for best scary costume, Cutest costume, best family costume, and best match for The Stock Doc theme. The Stock Doc theme this year is super heroes. Please come join all the fun!
- The Annual Kids Halloween Carnival, Thursday, October 31, 5:00 – 7:30pm, Headwaters Arts and Conference Center, Dubois
- AMR Fremont County’s “Haunted Station” – Oct. 31, 6-8 pm, American Medical Response of Fremont County, 1052 Petersdorf Drive, Riverton – trick or treating at the Haunted Station
? Real Estate Listings sponsored by RE/MAX All-Star, Realtors *
- 527 Village Drive Riverton | Custom master bedroom suite with luxurious master bath with a huge walk-in closet. | $385,000
- 12 Little Valley Court Riverton | Beautiful rural home on 2+/- acres with mature trees and luscious landscaping. | $250,000
- 105 Oasis Drive Riverton | Inside this colonial style home there is a vaulted great room, perfect or entertaining, with an attached sun room. | $535,000
- 1415 Pinecrest Street Riverton | This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, 2 car attached garage is located on a quiet street. The home offers the perfect open layout… | $155,000
- 2210 W Park Riverton | Beautiful home in town on just over 1 acre. Brick home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with over 2600 square feet of living space. | $339,000
- 1705 S. Federal Blvd. Riverton | For lease 5+ acres. Has electricity and water hookup on site. No buildings. Price negotiable. Use of Wind River Heritage Center parking may be available. Call 307-856-2089 from 10:00am-4:00pm M-S
- See more homes on ?Listed.
- Central Wyoming College is hiring a Campus Security Officer *
- Jobs available in Fremont County | Hiring? Advertise your Job Listing on County 10 by clicking here!
Content continues below[adrotate group="12"]
? Here’s what’s playing at Barry Cinemas *
- The Acme: Joker
- The Gem: Gemini Man, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, The Addams Family, Zombieland: Double Tap
- The Grand: The Addams Family
- View showtimes
#Littles brought to you by SageWest Health Care * ?
- Submit your own Birth Announcement here.
- Recent deaths in Fremont County: Tillman, Mason, Munguia
Recent Arrests presented by
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office
13-year-old male, Riverton Aggravated Assault & Battery
Alcoser, Fabian, 25, Riverton, Bond Revocation
Curtis, Joe, 49, Taft, CA, Possession of Methamphetamine
Glaze, Travis, 35, Riverton, Criminal Trespassing, Theft
Lynn, Shelbie, 26, Riverton, Probation Violation
Standingrock, Moranda, 43, Rygate, MT, Possession of Methamphetamine
Riverton Police Department
Lander Police Department
Adduore, Herman, 36, Lander, Fremont County Warrant
Marshall, Friday, 46, Riverton, LPD Warrant
William, Keith, 36, Lander, Domestic Battery
P.S. Entries marked with * are sponsored/paid.
Today in the 10 is a daily list of what’s happening brought to you by businesses and organizations in our community. If you’d like to get your advertisement on Today in the 10, upload your information here.