The Town of Shoshoni COVID-19 Action Plan was released earlier this week.
• We are taking these measure as a precaution due to the current concerns regarding COVID-19.
• The town of Shoshoni is performing all normal services
• The Town of Shoshoni will close our buildings to the public. We will, however, conduct business by appointment as necessary. Please call 307-876-2515 to make arrangements.
• Town staff will continue to be available to answer your phone calls during normal business hours of Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm. Please do not hesitate to call during that time.
• For utility bill payments – please use the drop box.
• City Council meetings will remain open to the public to meet public open meeting laws. Public can attend remotely. Information on how that will be available will be posted by 03/20/2020
• The town of Shoshoni will determine the need for further emergency actions in accordance with Wyoming Department of Health and the Fremont County Health Officer recommendations.
• Normal Law Enforcement operations will continue without interruption.
• Evening patrols will be expanded and with an emphasis on enforcement of the Town of Shoshoni juvenile curfew of 2300 hours.
• Welfare checks for elderly and at risk citizens who require assistance; including delivery of needed supplies will be conducted to minimize contact with general population.
• This closure will continue until March 30, 2020. If the closure is extended, we will announce it. If you have any questions, please contact us using the information below:
Phone: 307 876-2515
E-mail: [email protected]
If you have questions:
• For the Shoshoni School District #24 call 307-876-2576.
• For the Shoshoni Senior Center 307-876-2703
Representatives from the town government are meeting regularly with state & local emergency officials to stay up to date on the issue.
If you have health concerns please call Fremont County Public Health at 307 856-6979, Wyoming 211 or your physician.
Joel Highsmith Mayor
The latest COVID-19 updates from County 10 can be found here.