As of Tuesday morning, many road closures are still in place for Fremont County, including;
- South Pass
- WY 135 between Riverton and Sweetwater Station and WY 135 between Highway 789 and 139.
- US 287/789 between Lander and Sweetwater Station
Virtually, every other highway in Fremont County that is open is listed as slick, many with blowing snow.
Throughout Wyoming, major closures include;
- I-25 between Douglas and Buffalo
- I-80 between Evanston and Granger
- I-80 between Rock Springs and Cheyenne
- US 20 between Casper and Glenrock, and Glenrock to Douglas
- US 87 between Douglas and Glenrock to Buffalo
- US 287 between Muddy Gap and Rawlins, or Muddy Gap and Casper
For more road conditions, check WYDOT here or call 511.